Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saturday Sessions

My favorite talk today!!!  Whenever I'm put on the spot to defend my religion, I go blank.  Neil L. Anderson's talked about need to defend Joseph Smith as a Prophet.   I was put in the exact situation of needing to stand up for what I believe, yet not alienate my friend.  I am going to pass along his talk as an answer to the doubt presented to me.  I am so grateful that I have a knowledge of the divinity of God, and not need to be shown.  I know a lot of times those who leave the Church go on to a life completely contrary to what they have been taught.  I am so sorry that evil is perceived as good and good evil at this time.  I encourage all of you, my dearest friends, to always seek to build your testimony.  I am so grateful for those examples in my life, that showed me the true happiness that is found in living the Gospel.  As a sister, who has lived on both sides of the fence, I could never be happier than I am now.  Ramble, ramble, ramble.  Love you, Connee

No comments:

Post a Comment