Sunday, October 19, 2014

Love, Love, Love

This is a precious photo of my little Layla.  She just came from the Bibitty Bobitty Boutique, where she was transformed into a princess.  I snapped this as she was dancing and talking to herself in the mirror.  To me she is always a Princess, but being made perfect with costume, hair, makeup and of course pixie dust, Layla was perfect in her eyes.  Just like in Layla's Grandma's eyes, you my friends are perfect all the time.  Nothing is more beautiful than a mother with spit up on her shoulder, hair frazzled, and tired to the core, or a experienced Woman just trying to keep going when her bones are weary.   More importantly is how our Father in Heaven views us, now that is the kind of love I want to have for my friends and family, a more unconditional love.  We all are not perfect, but we deserve to be loved.  So I encourage you to keep your chin up and hang in there.  We can only do our best!!! I seriously do  Love each of you and I am so glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment