Friday, October 10, 2014

Nightmare Before Christmas

As I get ready to take a week vacation with Shannon and her family, I am thinking of all the things I need to get done before Christmas.  Thus, I am creating my own Nightmare Before Christmas.  I need to make a pile of minkee  quilts, and have decided I need to make all of the Primary Children a travel pillow for the Ward Christmas Party.  The only way I will be able to get all this done, is to dedicate some days to focus on this.  I know that there aren't any Sister's that bury their lives like I do, but in case you feel a little overwhelmed with projects I'd like to offer a "Work on it Wednesday" get together for a few weeks in the latter part of October, November and possibly into December.  If you are interested in this, please email or call me and let me know.  The minkee quilts are bulky, so the church is the perfect place to do this project.  I will schedule the building and offer it to those who would like to get projects done.  Anyone who would like to come and heckle us or visit with us, would be welcome.  If we have enough interest, we can do it!!!  I also would like to ask for any donations of the travel size pillow at Walmart, for the Primary project.  I have ordered fabric for the pillow cases.  I also would like to dedicate one of these Wednesdays to assemble the pillowcases.  If you would like to help, that would be fabulous!  Please come, and participate in my "Nightmare", you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment