Sunday, November 30, 2014

Ward Ugly Sweater Christmas Party

Well Sisters, it is December!!!  Plans continue with our Ward Christmas Party, as I emerge myself into more and more ideas!!!!!  I need all Sister's to bring tacky, and as in tacky I mean easy, appetizers for the ward party.  I will be sending around sign up sheets, but if you would be willing to bring some, just let me know.  I am really trying to set a retro 50-60's theme, and no party at that time is complete without appetizers.  The Young Women will be passing them around as guests arrive, so we will need them over to the Church at 5 pm on the 13th, to get them on the trays and ready. Think back and try to think, "what would June Cleaver do?"  And if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm sorry, you missed out of being influenced by the greatest generation.  Mom's, the Primary Children will need to come in their PJ's for their entertainment portion of the program.  As I see this party coming together, I am so excited!!!  Please reach out to your neighbors and invite them.  There will be surprises for the kids, good food and great entertainment for the Adults.  You will certainly want to be a part of the "Ugly Sweater" club.  A reminder of the assignments for the different organizations- Young Women will serve appetizers and dessert- Young Men will serve entree- Primary will be part of the entertainment- Ward Missionaries will be passing out the invitations- The Relief Society is in charge of appetizers- Elders will be in charge of peeling potatoes- The High Priests will be greeters.  Thanks to all of you who are willing to help, I know a lot will be helping via their husbands calling too.  Thank You so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment