Sunday, March 8, 2015

Thank You Karen!!!

Today's lesson was outstanding.  Karen Austraw performed double duty by kicking off her beginning Genealogy Class as well as substituting as a Relief Society Teacher.  I love to be taught by example and Karen is certainly a great example to all of us.  She certainly showed us hope as she related her story.  I have been acquainted with Karen for about a year now, but she has been a friend to my Shannon for years.  I felt I had known her my whole life when we met in our exercise class and was elated to learn she was building in our ward.  I love to hear these lessons from previous Prophets perception and feel as though we learn so much more by being taught in this format.  I will be gone this next week, but am just a phone call away if you need me.  I truly love each of you and spend most of my time thinking of how I can make you know how special you are.  I am excited to celebrate the birthday of the Relief Society with you, and as you can imagine am getting a bit out of control on that.  I will be there next Sunday and hopefully will have a good news item to share.  Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment