Friday, March 13, 2015

Family, one of our Greatest Blessings.

As I wrap up a week in Arizona, reluctantly I will be heading home.  When all is said and done, I love my family!!  I have spent a week with my beautiful Granddaughter Alli.  We have laughed and laughed all week.  I can't believe what a wonderful Young Woman she is.  We spent our time in the days with Noa and Edmond, and their parents Carree and Chris.  My Arizona family is so blessed to be blocks away from the new Phoenix Temple.  Noa is a non-stop 4 year old, with his own agenda, not to be interfered with.  Edmond knows he has to be good, because Mom is so busy with Noa, there is no time for him.  The picture above is Edmond eating lunch, with his never ending smile.  Yes, my friends, that is red hair.  We have a Ginger!!!  I am excited to come home, I miss everyone at home, but I really hate to leave this cute little family behind.  I only can leave because I know that they have a wonderful ward, that looks out for them.  We need to be mindful that those we look out for in our ward, have a family that is counting on us to take care of them.  I am eternally grateful to the Sweet Sister that brought my Aaron and Darcy dinner while I was away.  I cannot believe how blessed I am to have such a wonderful Family and Ward Family!!!  I will be glad to see you when I get home.  Love You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment