Monday, January 25, 2016

Upcoming RS Event

After I did my lesson, I had a few of the Sister's ask about the frame I used.  Many of you seemed interested in making a frame of your own, so guess what?  After you have so generously donate your collected pocket change for the Switchpoint shelves, you will have that opportunity. Our February RS meeting will be your chance to paint your very own.  I have researched the cost, and it will $15.00, this will cover everything.  We will have the talents of Carol Burgess on how to paint them and make them have the rustic charm you want.  Please let me know asap if you are interested.  We will need to assemble these, so we need some lead time.  Don't fret though, if you aren't interested in doing a frame, you can come and work on a humanitarian quilt.  Our monthly activities have certainly turned into quite a social event.  We always allow plenty of time for visiting and sisterhood.  Be sure to spread the word.  This event will be on February 17th at 6:30.  I'm sure we will have a good and possibly prizes!!!  I can't even express my gratitude to all of the support we receive, if you haven't been to one of our meetings, you really need to check it out.  We have so much fun!!!  Love you and be sure to let me know if you want to do a frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment